All Out Coaching Programs
Each coaching program will provide you with a running plan, performance feedback, access to group runs and All Out Running "stuff".
- All Out Individual Plan – This plan provides you with your initial assessment and plan for a minimum three month time period. Each month we will review your running log, get your input, provide thoughts and feedback, and if needed, alter the plan to take into account your progress. Communication and feedback will be provided by phone, email and / or at group runs.
- All Out “Race” Plan – Do you want support to train for the Gasparilla ½ or Chicago marathon? Want to qualify for Boston? If you have a specific race that you are targeting, we will provide a custom plan for you for the event (3, 4, and 6 month plans) – either the All Out Beginner, All Out Intermediate or All Out Advanced plan.
What to Expect Running under the All Out Running Coaching program provides you with:
- Assessment – Yes, you do have to do some work to get started! To build your proper plan we will ask for your running history – weekly mileage, recent races, history of injuries, best days for training, etc. And, we will want to know where you want to go and by when. This data will be used to develop the most effective individual plan for you.
- Generation of initial plan – We will provide, at a minimum a three month plan that will include a day by day and week to week breakdown of miles to run each day and week. We will also include specific workout types and suggested training paces.
- Initial Plan Review Meeting – A face to face meeting to review your plan, answer any questions, make sure we are in agreement and kick off the training!
- Goal Setting – All of the All Out Running programs are designed to get you to your goal, and hopefully to make sure you become a " life time runner." Goal setting is very important in the All Out process - we will work with you to set specific "realistic" goals, whether they are distance related, time related, accomplishment related – whatever works best for you.
- Monthly Review and Suggested Plan Changes – Each month we will review your running log against your plan to determine and make adjustments if needed, obtain feedback and provide guidance.
- Access to Regular Meetings / Presentations – In conjunction with the All Out Running Club, you will have access to educational sessions. Topics may include technical training or racing information, injuries/ injury prevention, ancillary training (core or cross training) products / equipment, or just fun general informational topics. Speakers, may include product representatives, massage therapists, nutritionists, local and national level elite runners.
- Guidance on Additional Resources – Running information is everywhere and it can be very easy to get overwhelmed or miss out on helpful resources. We’ll provide you with the additional resource to try and point you in the direction of some of the better resources that will enhance your running career.
- Race Day Meeting Locations – Tired of going to races “on your own?” Throughout the year, we will have a presence at many of the local races and will provide you with a meeting point – just look for the All Out Running banner and tent!
- Membership in the All Out Running Club – Annual membership to the running club and all the benefits provided.
The All Out Running Start Up Package – Each All Out Running Coaching Client will receive:
- All Out Running Tech Training Shirt
- All Out Running Plan / Log in Excel Format
- All Out Running Store Discount Card (for The Running Center on Dale Mabry)
- Stretching Rope